Monday, March 17, 2008

research paper

I can remember that we had spend like for one month to finish the paper. If we look at the final edition, does everybody think about the step we did in order to finish the research paper. I do.
1. We had the teacher who taught us everything we should in the library in order to deal the paper. For example, how to quickly find the location of the book we want to borrow and what is the use of each floor.
2. We have to think about the topic first then we can try to use the database to locate the info. that around the topic in onder to make the decision if you want to the research about that topic.
3. We had spent for one week to collect resources which are related to that topic. Then we read them no matter if you want to look at them briefly because we need to confirm the main ideas that in our research paper.
4. keep finding the artical if you need and reading the artical that you already had but start to write because we have lovely teacher who can help us. HAHAHA
5. At the beginning, you will find that is mussy job and difficult. However, as long as you get involved, it will be all right because at least you are interesed in that topic, right?
6. We got the edited edition from teachers so that we can finish it. ( "Thanks my teachers", I believe everybody will agree with that.)

What I learned. The answer is too many. HAHA. Step by step and if I have to do this next time, I will make a plan for my schedule first. I will keep track the reference. I will find another person to check my grammar. Anyway, we can trust ourself and confident because we had done this job before in the lovely level 8 class

No comments: