Thursday, January 17, 2008

the first post

OK, new term has began already. I am in level 8 right now. I like the first week which we learned the information about skyscraper instead of exams that cost the whole week before.


About the skyscrapers, I have been to the 80 stories in Jin Mao tower once in my life. However think about that right now, that feeling just so so because I realized the glasses which seperate me and the sky. If you ask me which floor you're tend to live there, I would like to answer I want living in 20th floor as maxiam. It is just because I want to see the ground easily and there is also a good view outside for that heigh
. This is Jin Mao tower in Shanghai.

2 comments:

303236257 said...

acctully I missed two days ,so I do not kown much about skyscapers,I had been visited jinmao tower 2 years before.

jung said...

i don't know what is jinmao... anyway.. if somebody ask me which floor u wanna live, then.. i'll answer... i wanna have 2 houses...one top of the building..one another bottom of the building...